|Please enclose the followings with your application form and send by mail or by hand to “AIBE, 3/F, Oxford Commercial Building, 494-496 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong”:
- You may be asked to submit the course syllabus/description of the course as stated in the transcript/certificate.
- It is matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which this course may lead.
- Asian Institute of Built Environment reserves the right to cancel a course if there is insufficient enrolment or unforeseen difficulties arising from mounting the course.
- The Application fee is not refundable.
- Course fees paid are not refundable, except in the event of a course being over-subscribed or cancelled.
- When the processing and consideration of all applicants for a particular programme have been completed,
- The application papers of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed; and
- The application papers of successful candidates will become part of the student files, in which connection; the data will thereafter be handled by Asian Institute of Built Environment staff.
- Under the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, applicants have rights to request access to, and
- to request the correction of, their personal data. Applicants wishing to access or make corrections to their data, must submit written requests to Asian Institute of Built Environment.